OSO/bracket grouping method
A grouping method option is now available to better manage orders with larger quantities.
This feature is offered in the latest software version. OSO/brackets orders will now have a parent-to-sub relationship. There are three available options:
- By First Price – Creates only one sub order. The sub order price is determined on the basis of the first fill. (Default)
- By Price – Creates a separate order for each different price of the fill of the main order. The sub order price is determined on the basis of the corresponding fill.
- By Fill – Creates a separate sub order for each fill of the main order. The sub order price is determined on the basis of the corresponding fill.
The feature can be configured in the following windows:
- DOM options - Brackets tab:
- Chart Trade Mode Extended Order options:
- OSO order entry:
View or download statements directly from GAIN Trader or My Account.
Traders will have access to ninety days worth of daily statements and several years of monthly statements. They can be obtained in GAIN Trader under the Reports menu bar, or by going to the My Account button in the upper right of this site. The Daily Statements window features: Account and date range filtering, view a PDF of just that day, download a bundled PDF of all viewable days, download a bundled ZIP of all viewable days.
Set your profit and loss bracketing with the intuitive one-click feature or the advanced multi-bracket and breakout bracket settings.
Exercise your futures options with GAIN Trader. The custom options screen can execute all exchange supported electronic options and options strategies.
Contact support without interrupting your trading! With the secure chatting feature embedded into GAIN Trader you can get help without even leaving the application.
Custom Trade Reports
Reporting is easy and convenient with the integrated reporting module. View or export your various reporting options using multiple formats including: Online, Excel, PDF and more.
Easily locate contracts by searching by symbol, description, exchange, and much more.